Dr. Didi E. OmiyiBoard-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Didi Omiyi is a Board-Certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in adult reconstruction and sports medicine.
He completed his undergraduate training at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska, with a major in Physics. After obtaining a masters degree in Biomedical Sciences at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Omiyi completed his medical training at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. He completed his orthopedic training at Howard University Hospital in Washington, DC, after which he spent a year in fellowship training at the Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, New York, where he focused on adult reconstruction and sports medicine.
Dr. Omiyi’s focus is on the treatment of disorders of the hip, knee and shoulder. He specializes in hip and knee primary replacement and revision surgery, partial knee replacement, MAKOplasty® robotic surgery of the knee and hip, patient specific knee replacement, arthroscopic surgery of the knee, hip and shoulder, knee meniscus surgery and ACL reconstruction, lower extremity trauma and general orthopedics.
In his free time Dr. Omiyi enjoys traveling, sporting events, basketball, concerts and water sports.
- Undergraduate: Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Graduate: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical: Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University,
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship: Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Howard University Hospital, Washington, DC
- J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
Didi E. Omiyi, MD
Dr. Omiyi’s focus is on the treatment of disorders of the hip, knee and shoulder. He also specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopedic conditions and performs several orthopedic procedures including:
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopedics